Nursing Home is a common name from DPS or Social Welfare Home. It is a facility to which elderly people are most often admitted, requiring constant special assistance, both medical and in everyday activities. The costs are usually 70% of the applicant’s income. Most often, for every 20 residents, there is one person providing help, which, as we know, does not meet the expectations of all people. Over time, new opportunities and solutions began to emerge so that every senior in need of assistance and his family would be satisfied with the care services.
Care with residence
Old age is difficult, we lose health. This is a special time for an elderly person. It is very important that the senior can spend time in an environment that
- knows well
- has neighbour
- lives in his house / flat
- He uses his belongings, i.e. cutlery, plates and many other favourite items.
Guided by the good of close people, families decide to keep the senior in their home and engage support.
Care with residence due to its specificity is divided into several categories:
- Companionship, consisting of spending time together, such as; conversations or other activities.
- Personal, consisting in helping the senior with activities such as; dressing or washing.
- Personal with assistance in moving – here, additionally a caregiver, helps the mentee in moving on a daily basis.
- Medical assistance – a caregiver or a specialized nurse supervises the intake of medicines and the time of their administration.
Care with residence is also divided into types due to time:
- round-the-clock – the caregiver is ready to help the patient 24 hours
- nocturnal – most often chosen by families of people suffering from Alzheimer’s who suffer from insomnia. A caregiver is required to be vigilant and watch over such a person
- hourly – to be agreed with family or senior
- weekend – most often chosen by families with seniors who spend weekends away from home and at this time can not afford to take care of an elderly person
Pros and cons
Care with housing as well as a nursing home has pros and cons. However, more often seniors and their families opt for residential care if it is within the financial reach of the family. The most important thing in this case is the possibility of living in a well-known environment by the senior. An additional factor here is the ability of the Caregiver to watch over the patient at all times, which unfortunately is not in the Nursing Home. There are many opportunities on the market that are available for families to choose from. Care services are well developed in Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, the Czech Republic and Poland. They offer the widest range of choices. Care services are often provided by carers from Polish, Slovakia, Romania or Bulgaria. Many of them speak German very well and have completed many courses, raising the qualifications of the Caregiver of an elderly person.
Hrily on the Care Agency Market
The organization of care services with residence is a complicated process. In order to streamline the entire process, the Hrile ERP system was created. It is an intelligent platform for the Care Agency that streamlines the entire process. This program is dedicated only to this sector, so users can be sure that it will have everything they need and nothing more.
The Hrily ERP system is a modern tool that supports the work of every employee from the Agency from customer acquisition and supervisor to the signing of the contract. We listen with great attention to the needs of our customers and add more elements to CRM software that improve the work of users. We cordially invite you to a free presentation to discuss the benefits that can improve work in your company.
To sum up, each of the above-mentioned solutions with the help of an elderly person will find its supporters and opponents. Supporting every Care Agency on the market, we sincerely recommend the innovative CRM system Hrily. We invite any interested person to contact us. If you are looking for innovations and new solutions, we invite you.