(hereinafter referred to as “the Rules of Procedure”)
1) The administrator, owner and Operator of the Application is HEADLOGIC Sp. z o.o. of Rzeszów, address: ul. Podwisłocze 2, 99 B, 35-309 Rzeszów, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court of Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
2) under KRS number: 0000844300, NIP: 8133839622, REGON: 386201995, with share capital of 5,000 PLN.
3) You can contact the Administrator by calling 530 248 264 or by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) These Terms shall apply to the Application, including the content and Services offered by the Administrator.
5) These Regulations specify the basic types of Services and the scopes and conditions of their provision, as well as the rules of concluding the Agreement with the Administrator.
6) The Users of the Application are obliged to observe the principles of social coexistence, generally accepted social standards and to respect the Administrator’s and other Users’ good name and legal interests. Any actions resulting in the infringement of copyrights to the content contained in the Application and available through the Application are prohibited.
7) The Administrator reserves the right to block the possibility of using the Services to Users who violate or do not accept the provisions of the Regulations, as well as who violate in any way the interests of the Administrator or other Users. Assessment of the occurrence of such unwanted behaviour shall remain at the discretion of the Administrator.
8) The application and Regulations are addressed solely to Entrepreneurs.
The definitions contained in these Rules of Procedure shall be understood:
1. Agency – The User who is an Entrepreneur using the Application to collect and analyse employee data. Application e-mail – the Hrily web application, addressed to the HR industry and other entities that may use the functionality of the Application in their business.
2. Cookies – text files placed by the server on the device on which the browser operates. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s terminal device and are intended to use the Application. Personal data – any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, Internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of an individual.
3. Account – an individual profile of the Agency created in the Application during the registration process. The account enables the use of the Services provided within the Application.
5. Entrepreneur – an entrepreneur within the meaning of Polish law, in particular Article 4 of the Act of 6 March 2018. – The right of entrepreneurs (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1292 as amended) and Article 43 of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145 as amended).
6. Browser – an IT program used to display websites (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
7. Agreement – an agreement concluded between the Administrator and the Agency, the subject of which is the provision of Services.
8. Services – services provided by the Administrator via the Application to Users in accordance with these Terms.
9. Users – Agencies, persons to whom the Agency has granted access to the account, employees or other natural persons, legal persons or entities without legal personality, to whom the Act grants legal capacity, using the Services provided by the Administrator via the Application.
1. The Agency is obliged to register in order to use the Application. By registering for the Application, the Agency creates an Account.
2. To register, the Agency fills in the form available at hrily.com/en/registration.
3. In order to register, the Agency shall provide the following data in the form:
1) name and surname or company name,
2) contact telephone number
3) e-mail address,
4) 4) NIP number.
4. The Agency reads and accepts the statements attached to the form (Consent).
5. After completing the form referred to in Paragraph 3 and accepting the approvals referred to in Paragraph 4, the Agency shall send the data to the Administrator. The Administrator shall contact the Agency by phone or by e-mail in order to verify the data provided and to create an Account.
6. After verifying the data and creating an account, the Administrator will send the Agency an e-mail with a link to the login panel, login and instructions for setting the first password to the Account.
7. On behalf of the Agency, registration shall be carried out by a natural person authorised to represent the Agency.
8. After logging into the Account, the Agency may grant rights to use the Application within the Agency Account to other Users by using the function of adding a new User.
9. By registering, the Agency declares that it has read and accepts the terms of these Rules of Procedure.
10. Upon registration, an Agreement between the Agency and the Administrator for provision of Services by electronic means for an indefinite period is concluded.
1. The Application can be used by means of desktop computers and mobile devices equipped with a web browser and Internet access.
2. The Administrator will make every effort to ensure that the use of the Application is possible for the Users using popular web browsers, operating systems, types of devices and types of Internet connections. However, the Administrator shall not be liable if the Application is used by the User on a device which does not ensure appropriate compatibility with the Application.
3. The application has been optimised to work properly in the following
1) Internet Explorer,
2) Microsoft Edge,
3) Mozilla Firefox,
4) Google Chrome,
(in versions of these Browsers which have been relevant during the last 6 months).
4. The application uses the “cookies” mechanism. The use of “cookies” is aimed at correct operation of the Application on the User’s terminal equipment. This mechanism does not destroy the User’s end device and does not cause any configuration changes in the User’s end devices or in the software installed on those devices.
5. Each User may disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of their terminal device. The Administrator points out that disabling the “cookies” may, however, make it difficult or impossible to use the Application.
7. The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure that data transmission over the Internet as part of the use of the Application is secure, i.e. that the information is sent in accordance with the rules of confidentiality, completeness and integrity of the transmitted data.
8. The Administrator points out that regardless of the actions taken by the Administrator to secure the Application, due to the public nature of the Internet network, Users should take into account that unauthorised persons may attempt to obtain and modify Users’ data. Users should also, in order to increase the security of their equipment and data, apply appropriate technical measures which will minimise the aforementioned threats by using antivirus and identity protection programmes for Internet users.
9. Any extraordinary signs of the functioning of the Application, in particular a different appearance of the Application (graphic design), unprecedented messages, images, without prior information sent by the Administrator to the Users concerning the possibility of such events, may mean an attempt to illegally take over the password or other illegal activity of third parties. In such circumstances, the Administrator recommends that the Application be discontinued immediately and that the Administrator be contacted at the following e-mail address:____________ .
10. The Administrator shall not be liable for technical problems or limitations in the computer hardware or Internet connection used by the User which prevent the User from using the Application.
1. The Agency, while making an effective registration, receives access to the Account allowing to use the full functionality of the Application. An Agency Account may be established by the Entrepreneur acting on his/her own behalf or a person who represents the Entrepreneur, among others, a member of the Management Board, a proxy, an attorney or other persons appointed for this purpose. A person registering for the Agency Account, by ticking the appropriate checkbox, makes a statement that he or she has the right referred to in the previous sentence.
2. A person registering for an Agency Account may grant access to the Account to other Users.
3. After the expiry of the period referred to in section 4 above, the use of the Account shall be subject to a fee. The Administrator shall be entitled to delete an Account if the Agency has not decided to extend the period of use of the Account free of charge within 14 days of the day on which the period of free use of the Account expired, on the basis of the conditions provided for in the price list of the Application.
4. The Agency should provide true, accurate, complete and not misleading data when registering an Account as well as when using the Application. The Agency is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data provided when registering and using the Application, including Personal Data, both its own and third parties, including users to whom it has granted access to the Account. Where the data of third parties are provided, the Agency declares that it has the appropriate authorisation/consent of those persons to provide such data, including Personal Data. In case of loss of the password, the Agency may make use of the ‘generate new password’ option available in the login panel for the Account. The use of the option referred to in the previous sentence makes it possible to use the link allowing to create a new password and then log in to the Application. The Agency may delete its
Account at any time, without giving a reason, from the Application panel. Deletion of the Account shall be equivalent to termination of the Agreement with immediate effect and resignation from the Services provided by the Admin using the Application, but shall not create an obligation on the Admin’s part to return to the Agency the fee paid in advance for the entire term of the Agreement.
1. The services are addressed to the HR industry and other entities interested in using the Application in their business. Users can use the modules to collect information on, among other things, job positions, job candidates, clients, partners, offers, projects, tasks, documents and settlements.
2. The services enable the User, among other things, to manage information collected by the Agency by sending and receiving information from external systems (e.g. SMS, e-mail, etc.), which the Agency will integrate with its Account. The Services enable the configuration of modules containing individual data according to the needs of Users within the functionalities provided by the Application.
1) The use of the Account in the Application shall be subject to a fee after the 14-day free period referred to in §5.4 of the Rules. In case the Agency does not pay the fee for using the Account, the Administrator shall have the right to delete the Account.
2) The fees for using the Account shall be determined on the basis of the price list provided to the Agency by the Administrator before the expiry of the 14-day period of free use of the Account.
3) The period for which an Account shall be activated after the 14-day period of free use of the Account shall depend on the amount of the fee paid by the Agency in accordance with the price list referred to in paragraph 2 above. 4) electronic payment by bank transfer; 5) postal order.
1. If the Service is not provided in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations, the User has the right to lodge a complaint.
2. Any complaint should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The notification should contain a detailed description of the objections raised, and in particular the following information:
1) the identity of the notifier,
2) User login,
3) the name of the Account(s)
4) the date and time of the problem,
5) the make and model of the device on which the reported problems occur.
4. The Administrator shall consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt at the latest.
5. If the complaint is accepted, the Administrator will change the Account in a way that will restore the functionality of the Application.
6. With regard to Contracts payable from time to time, the Administrator shall extend the Agency’s access to Applications by the period during which the Agency was denied such access. For the purpose of resolving doubts, the Administrator declares that if the Agency’s complaint is considered justified, he shall not pay financial compensation to the Agency.
Responsibility of the User and the Administrator
1) The Administrator shall not be liable for the Users’ use of the Application in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of these Rules, in particular, the Administrator shall not be liable for damage caused by the User’s provision of false data and information.
2) The Administrator shall not be liable for problems caused by the User’s actions, including improper use of the Application and problems caused by defective or incompatible computer hardware or the Internet Browser used by the User to use the Application, as well as the User’s actions contrary to the Rules or the law.
3) The Administrator shall conduct ongoing supervision over the technical functioning of the Application, ensuring its proper operation, while making every effort to ensure constant availability of all functionalities of the Application, as well as their faultless and faultless operation.
4) The Administrator shall not be liable for any limitations or technical problems in the ICT systems used by the Users’ mobile devices which prevent or restrict the Users from using the Application.
5) The Administrator shall not be liable for any interruptions to the operation of the Application caused by technical reasons beyond the Administrator’s control, in particular the necessity of its maintenance, improper quality of the Internet connection, damage or defect of telecommunication equipment, failure of the telecommunication network or the action of third parties.
6) The Administrator shall not be liable for any consequences resulting from the use of the login and password by third parties, which may result in the execution of instructions submitted in the Application by an unauthorised person.
Protection of intellectual property rights
2. It is particularly important to emphasise that:
3. The software (including the source code) in which the operation of the Application and its interface (graphic and functional layer as seen by the User), as well as all graphic, multimedia and creative functional elements of the Application, are subject to copyright protection;
4. All elements of the Application, including the ideas and solutions used therein, constitute the Administrator’s expertise and are covered by the Administrator’s corporate secret and as such are protected in a manner provided for by the law;
5. It is forbidden to copy, multiply and distribute elements of the Application and the Service, including their use on other websites or otherwise distribute them either in whole or in part.
The Administrator runs an affiliate programme in order to cooperate with other entities, with the objective of acquiring new Users for the Application (hereinafter referred to as the “Affiliate Programme”). The details of the Affiliate Program can be found on the LINK website.
Personal Data Processing
Amendment of the Rules of Procedure
2. If the Agency fails to make a statement of refusal before the expiry of the deadline referred to above, it shall be deemed to have accepted the amended Rules of Procedure without reservation on expiry of that deadline.
2. In the event that any provision of the Rules of Procedure is found to be invalid or ineffective, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Any invalid or ineffective provisions within these Terms and Conditions will be replaced by provisions that are legally valid and fully effective, and the most similar to them.
3. Any disputes arising in connection with the use of the Application shall be settled by the court having territorial jurisdiction over the Administrator’s registered office and shall be governed by Polish law.
4. The Rules of Procedure shall apply from DATE.